Swarna bhasma and other herbal medicines taken and prepared medication in the form of semi liquid. Suvarnaprashan prepared by this method given to child through their mouth as a drop is called SuvarnaprashanSanskar.
Suvarnaprashan is unique method of immunization. This method helps child to boost up the intellectual power and produce non specific immunity in body to fight against various general disease. Suvarnaprashan is helpful in special child, Learning difficulties, Autism, Hyper activity, Attention deficit, delayed milestone, loss of body weight, CP child etc.
How to use Suvarna Prashan ?
- Suvarnaprashan is given early Morning with empty stomach.
- You can give it on the day of Pushya Nakshatra. It should be given to child in empty stomach.
What period it should be done ?
- Suvarnaprashanis start from first month to six months.
- On the day of Pushya nakshatraMonthly once for minimum of 1 Year to maximum of 16 years( Pushya Nakshatra day comes once in 27 days ).
When Children can take Suvarna Prashan ?
- To the child’s birth up to the age of 16 years.
Dosage of Suvarna prashan drops:
- Birth to 1 Year – 2 Drops , 1 to 16 Years – 4 Drops.
Ingredients of Suvarna Prashan :
Pure Gold Ash,shankhpushpi, Ashwagandha, Guducisatva,Vacha, Yastimadhu, Brahmi, Yashtimadhu, Pure Ghee and Pure Honey.
Benefits of Suvarna Prashan :
- Increase physical energy and increase growth of the baby.
- Increase Analysis power, catching power and recall memory becomes sharper.
- Immune System becomes stronger.
- Tones up Skin color and Texture.
- Improves Digestive power.
- Save baby from different kinds of Allergies.
Importance of Suvarna Prashan :
In Kashyap Samhita Maharshi Kashyapa has described the benefits of Suvarnaprashana as follows:
“ सुवर्णप्राशन हि एतत मेधाग्निबलवर्धनम्। आयुष्यं मंगलम पुण्यं वृष्यं ग्रहापहम् ।।
मासात् परममेधावी क्याधिर्भिनर च धृष्यते। षड्भिर्मासै: श्रुतधर: सुवर्णप्राशनाद भवेत् ।। “